On Thursdays we Think. Preferably out loud, but since that is impossible until a super genius invents a magic audio blogger, our thoughts are in words. And said super genius should definitely be Amanda, seeing as she got us excited and all. 😉
1. I GOT AN EASTER BASKET. Well, Easter Package, but same deal. I wasn’t expecting it at all, and it was so thoughtful! Coffee and chocolate, my only priorities in life, definitely made an appearance.
Intelligentsia coffee = my lifeblood.
2. I am really leaving things down to the wire. I never do this. For my past four essays, they’ve all been finished at least 2 days before they were due. I’ve already started studying for my exams three weeks away, not to mention packed two boxes for move out day on April 28. BUT I still haven’t accepted/declined my BMS offer. Which just so happens to be due tomorrow. I’m just really really bad at making decisions.
3. In all aspects of my life. Do I feel like running 7, 8, 9 or 10 miles tomorrow? Does this shirt really need a sweater over it? Is it socially acceptable to put off washing my hair until tomorrow night?
[Tweet “How little can I wash my hair and still be socially acceptable? “]
4. I am hopeless with moving. Speaking of packing, I have no idea what I am going to do with my stuff! I mean, I’m getting a storage locker so I will have somewhere to put it, but everything that I want to bring home with me somehow has to fit in 2 small suitcases and 1 large one. I already filled a tiny one, and don’t feel like I made any progress at all.
5. All of you need this in your life ASAP.
That is a Peanut Butter & Jelly donut, my friends. And it comes with coffee, so, double perfection.
6. Oh, how the times have changed. In grade twelve, I almost always woke up at 5am. I would run and do homework, then commute to school for 8:30am. Now? I feel proud of myself for waking up at 7 to run. And now that I’m almost finished with class, that will be going out the window.
7. TO THE WINDOW, TO THE WALL. That song just popped into my head, and this is Thinking Out Loud, so why not go with it, right? And just by the btws, I loved that song way before The Proposal.
6. There are only eleven days until the Boston Marathon. You had better believe I am counting down as if I were running it myself! I definitely considered travelling across the country (and border) to go watch…but something tells me that doing that smack in the middle of exams is incredibly stupid.
[Tweet “11 days and counting until the Boston Marathon! “]
7. So is setting an alarm to watch it, but that will definitely be happening. My struggle is that it starts at 9:30am east coast time, which is 6:30am here. And that is sort of almost acceptable, but I feel like there is no way I can watch elite runners blast a marathon without doing my own run beforehand. So I’m probably going to wake up at the ungodly hour of 5am…please pray for me.
10. I really need to get off the computer! I’m trying to start reading in bed so that I don’t lie awake for seventeen hours before falling asleep. It’s almost 11pm at this point, and I’m getting up at 7 to run, so I’ve gotta run! <– see what I did there? I’m hilarious.
Will you watch the Boston Marathon?
What time do you wake up?