Good morning friends! I’m currently liven’ it up on a boat, so big thanks to Amanda for letting me spill! Time for a Thinking Out Loud partaaay.
1. I HAVE A PASSPORT! The relief I felt at the passport office last week was indescribable. I was so convinced that they were going to tell me something had went wrong, and then I wasn’t going to be able to go my trip and MY LIFE WOULD BE RUINED. Nope, I’m not even a little dramatic here.
2. It is physically impossible to get sick of cinnamon raisin bread. I brought back an Ezekiel loaf, and was scrambling to finish it before leaving for my cruise on Sunday. I ended up eating two sandwiches per day and toast + PB made up 99% of my snacks. I didn’t hate it.
3. The amount of water I can drink when I’m sitting down is staggering. I literally just drank 2L without even blinking. During the day it’s not such a bad thing, but I do it at night too, which makes for a fairly disrupted sleep. 😉 I figure it all balances out though, considering if I am running around all day I will make it to bedtime with exactly 1 cup in me. And I wonder why I get migraines!
4. It is Thinking Out Loud Thursday, and also Throwback Thursday.
5. This is Vancouver’s weather forecast for the week that I am gone. I mean, really? I definitely cannot complain, as it has been beyond beautiful here this winter, but I was hoping to at least miss out on one rainy day.
6. I’m really hoping I’ve been on a sunrise run by this point. But since I am writing this post before I leave, nobody knows.
7. Because I will be 100% disconnected for four days! Apparently there is no WiFi / cell phone signal in the middle of the ocean. Who knew?! I’ll admit, though, I’m not looking forward to not being able to text / call my mom. Love her!
8. There is a good chance I will be distracted though. I would say it’s reasonable…
9. I just downloaded TimeHop, and I’ve got to say, I’m not impressed. Perhaps if I was more charming at age 13…
10. It is officially possible for me to say “10 years ago…” yeah. It’s gross. But I haven’t been able to remember that far back until now. I’ll probably lose it when I can say 20.
Where were you 10 years ago. Can you remember? What about 20?