…. out. FREAKING. loud. Thank you Amanda for saving my life on a weekly basis.
1. I don’t think my stomach understands the concept of food. As in, you eat it and it is supposed to keep you satisfied for more than, I don’t know, 60 minutes? I literally ate every single hour yesterday. My professors may hate it, but I sure don’t. Cookie dough truffles, Whole Foods roasted cashews and overnight oats to the rescue!
Our awesome hostess’s snacks + pictures know no bounds. [source.]
2. My extreme lack of patience is remarkable. Or ridiculous, depending on your viewpoint. 😉 I’m doing that thing again where I know that the results haven’t been posted yet (for my Kinesiology application) and yet I still check multiple times per day. I did it for my original UBC application, comp sci midterm + final exam marks, annnd apparently the habit isn’t going anywhere.
3. “Mature Emma” seems to be gone for a while. I’ve decided to name the part of me that is thoughtful and logical “Mature Emma”, since I sometimes feel so the exact opposite. This morning my roommate was yelling on the phone again (as per usual) and I just couldn’t take it so I turned my music up on speakerphone and left it playing until I finished getting ready. Even when she tried to go back to sleep. I’m a horrible person, I know.
4. Is the word “discussant” actually a word? My friend was assigned to be one in her business class this week and now I’m extremely curious. I still haven’t gotten around to Googling it, so someone else do it for me? Thanks, rockstar.
5. To Do lists are my jam. Along with actual responsibilities like laundry and homework, I always add “shower” and “paint nails” pretty much daily. It makes me feel like everything I do is productive. Don’t worry, I haven’t added “Watch Grey’s Anatomy”. Yet.
6. Because I’ve been too busy watching Spirit of the Marathon! Sorry McDreamy, you’ve been replaced. I’m sort of in love with how retro 2000s it feels. I am also fully aware of the fact that me calling the early 2000s retro makes a ton of you people hate me. Sorry oldies. KIDDING. Kidding. I love you.
7. I just made it 65 minutes without my stomach grumbling. Womp womp.
8. TOMORROW I will be home! 5 weeks have passed…absolutely unreal. I can’t wait for lazy breakfasts, my most favourite coffee EVER, my wonderful bed, and oh yeah my mom too. 😉 ❤
9. And ten days until my cruise! I have never in my life been on a boat…EVER. You guys – there is a bungee trampoline and a rock wall ON THE TOP DECK. So at the top all you see is ocean…!!!!! Good thing I’m only petrified of water, not heights right? HAH.
Tell me one thing you are looking forward to! You know my (two) answers. 🙂 🙂