It’s an attractive title, I know. But I’m sitting here on my bed, sweating as I type this post and deemed it appropriate. Sorry Amanda. 😉
1. I didn’t wear a coat yesterday. TEN DEGREES in Vancouver. It’s the truth. I strolled out of my room bright and early at 9:30am (I’ve gone soft) without a care in the world. But most definitely with a hot mug of coffee.
2. But it’s just as warm in my hometown? Like really Edmonton. You couldn’t have given me a nice winter while I gave you eighteen years of my life?
3. I have a confession: I’m writing this post for the second time. So it’s a bit less wordy, bit more to the point angsty. Hey, I’m a teenager, I’m allowed.
5. I ALSO HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT! But I’m not telling you until tomorrow. Suckers. Well actually I probably would, but I have approximately 7800.1 words to say on the subject and that doesn’t feel very in the spirit of Thinking Out Loud, am I right? Just know that it is equal parts exciting, frightening, and delusional.
6. 200 pages of Film Art were consumed by my brain yesterday. And I would much rather it be consumed by McDreamy.
7. Does anyone know the name of this yoga pose? I’ve been obsessed with it ever since doing it in a class a couple weeks ago, but it doesn’t seem to exist on the inter webs. It’s basically a pigeon pose, but kneeling like you are going to propose. It is probably the most painful thing I’ve ever experienced but it let’s me walk after running and I kinda like to walk.
8. I still haven’t run in the rain. I always wimp out and head to the ‘mill. Which results in the pleasant scenario of emma + nonstop football. hooray for university gyms.
9. I should really delete Facebook again. Because as much as I want to say that I’m not even fazed by a stupid act of pettiness that I just discovered, it sorta bugs me. GAH. Maturity, please come to me faster.
What are your thoughts on Facebook? What should I do?
I really like it for meeting people at university, but…STUPIDDRAMAUGH