“How is there so much space?!”
“I absolutely must run around in circles”
“I would die happy if I could live in my bed forever”
“I wanna take a nap.”
“There is SO MUCH FOOD in the fridge! And it’s all FREE!!”
*in the middle of an argument* “I passed computer science. I win EVERYTHING.”
“Mom, bring me _______ please. I can’t get up.”
“YOU CAN’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO I’M AN ADULT AND CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT”
“Do you want my ID?”
“Here’s my ID”
^ that happens a lot. I make it a point.
Some things that will be interesting going back to school in January:
- Do NOT EVER wake me up before 8am or I will physically harm you.
- Do not attempt to start a conversation with me or expect me to be remotely productive before 10am.
- Baking = the epitome of productivity
- I am not required to remember anything, therefore I remember nothing
And because of all the above, I’ve been pretty awesome at failing at life these past two weeks BY:
- Smashing my foot into the dishwasher –> it’s now swollen and throbbing.
- Forgetting if the above injury happened last night, this morning 20 minutes ago –> yup. no lie.
- Forgetting my address –> I DON’T FREAKING LIVE HERE
All in all, it’s been a pretty amazing two and a half weeks at home. I still have two weeks left, and you had better believe I am going to be living it up before re-entering the “real world” –> in quotations because we all know university life is the best kind of life bubble. Here’s to thirteen more days of sleeping in, nonstop baking, personal space and a teeeeensy bit of productivity (damn program applications!)
Tell me one dumb thing you did recently! Make me feel better.