1. I experienced my first pulled fire alarm last night. Yep – in the wee hours of the morning, lucky ol’ me got to jump out of bed and wait in the freezing cold commons block for the firetrucks to arrive. And knowing what’s happened in the past, I’m almost positive it was someone
a) smoking in their room
b) microwaving a potato
c) something equally as stupid (or worse? if that’s even possible)
Lack of sleep = lack of brain functionality (let’s be real though…do I ever seem to have that these days?) = Thinking Out Loud with the lovely Spoons!
2. There are thirteen days until my computer science final. I am unable to comprehend that and am moving on to the next thought so as to avoid a nervous breakdown.
3. Don’t workout with no socks. I sorta didn’t have another option since I was halfway changed when I realized I only had my knee-high woollen socks…but you guys – blisters know no bounds. They are worse than my shin splits.
4. The sun was nice while it lasted, Vancouver. We had this random (but SO appreciated) ~2 weeks of beautiful blue skies and a bright sun…which has now left us, just in time for finals.
Appropriate, I think? Ah, well…at least I’m not dealing with this (yet).
5. I should really take a hiatus from food blog gawking. The list of recipes I am planning to make has reached three pages…I have a serious problem. BUT I CAN’T STOP!! So, uh, anyone in the vicinity of Edmonton this December had better watch out, because I am going to have an embarrassingly large amount of baked goods to deliver.
6. Here is a very good reason to eat large amounts of peanut butter straight from the jar: OVERNIGHT OATS IN A JAR! I am almost done my current one and it just won’t. go away. fast enough. So I decided to give it some help. 🙂
7. This would make me incredibly happy…if it wasn’t so incredibly painful.
8. Harry Potter lives on…but Emma may not. That is, unless I by some miracle figure out the above problem and / or don’t fail my final exam. So if I want to show up here on December 4, I’ve gotta get back to it!
Have you ever been woken up in the middle of the night? What happened?
I mean…other than boring things. 😉