There are some rather ridiculous things that go on in one’s brain after being awake since 4am. And in such cases, Thinking Out Loud with Amanda is an absolute necessity. Thanks for always being there for my lack of brain capability, girl!
1. My brain is FRIED. TOASTED. ELECTROCUTED. All of the above. As soon as I hit “save”, my evening schedule goes like this: shower -> hot chocolate + blog reading -> sleep. Rowdy hey?
0. Hours I spent studying last night. After 8 hours of straight classes with one 30 minute break, I was completely toasted! Hence why 0 comes after 1. You didn’t write a computer science midterm, okay? You don’t understand.
3. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME!!! I feel obligated to say that at every opportunity so that I can give angsty teenagers a fair representation. I’ve still got ~1.5 years left, gotta make the most of it. Also <– I think that is what number this should be?
4. AM – the time my body decided was appropriate to wake up this morning. The bright side? Apparently college students don’t like to exercise at that time, so for once nobody was on the treadmill! If I don’t run immediately when I wake up it literally will not happen. I get tired / hungry / starving / and then throw in the towel. So 4:30am run it was, then breakfast in bed. Can’t think of a better way to start a Thursday.
5. PS I ran on the treadmill, mom. Not going to get murdered in the dark by crazies.
6. I seriously despise washing dishes. With a vehemence. I will do laundry all day long, no problems. But I literally will wait until every single one of my dishes is dirty and looking revolting on my counter before I wash them. It’s a problem.
7. I wore my leggings inside out to the gym yesterday, and only realized it when I was changing back out of them…I blame my computer science lecture right before.
Me running around the bench presses.
8. PM that the clock is reading as I am writing this post…perhaps my 9pm bedtime will need to be adjusted.
Negative 10. Percent I am sure I got on my exam. <– this is a legitimate possibility. They take marks off for errors and I definitely did more questions wrong than right. Will update you when the news breaks.
Tell me the worst mark you have ever gotten on an exam!
What time did you wake up this morning?