1. Until I live in VANCOUVER! Seriously, is this real life?! I leave this coming Tuesday, on the road trip extraordinaire, and when we arrive on Thursday I will officially be in my new city. CRAZINESS. I don’t even know what to say. But don’t worry, the randomness will never stop flowing over here. Thanks Amanda. 🙂
2. Is it bad I still haven’t packed yet? I just have SO SO MUCH to do and I also don’t have boxes yet. Between confirming loans, bursaries, changing my area code and shopping (all the shopping – necessities, truly) packing just sort of hasn’t made it to the top of the to-do-list. Awkward.
3. Garmin > iPhone. Last night I had to choose whether to charge my Garmin or my phone. Clearly, the Garmin won. What can I say? Running takes precedence over texting. It was a tough call, though. Can you say #firstworldproblem?
4. I only have 2 more shifts at work. You. Guys. I am such a mess. I was literally on the verge of tears all afternoon yesterday because I couldn’t stop thinking about leaving. And then it got worse when my coworkers started saying that they were so sad I was leaving and my boss asked when my last shift was and I had to say Saturday and ASKJHDASDKJH now I’m crying again.
5. I found a wine that I like! My mother was ready to disown me because I have nearly spat out every single wine I’ve ever tasted. She is SUCH a wino so seeing me only tolerate things like caesars and margaritas was making her cringe. Luckily she found me a sparkling rose that is the bomb.com. And yes, I definitely did feel tres chic drinking my wine.
6. In case we forgot math is not my forte…Tuesday at the gym was my first time squatting in ~2 weeks thanks to the crazy calf scare and then my NYC trip! So smart little Emma over here, totally out of it, forgets that the bar weighs a very substantial 45lbs and loads 95lbs EXTRA onto the bar, and then tries to squat. Obviously she nearly dies, reduces the weight to 50lbs, squats, then spends the next 20 minutes of her workout wondering how she lost so much muscle in two weeks before remembering the bar weight. #fail. #thankgoodnessforartsdegrees
7. Dry curd cottage cheese + peanut butter + jam. Don’t question it. Just try it.
8. The fall cravings have begun. I blame all the leaves in New York. This girl is SO ready for jeans, boots, even pumpkin spice lattes (don’t judge me).
9. I’M COMING HOME FOR THANKSGIVING! Yeah. 🙂 Originally my mom was coming out to Vancouver but we changed plans and I am SO SO happy. I smelled fall at work yesterday and started reminiscing about last fall when I just started there and got really really sad. But now I will be back and so everything is well again. 🙂 ❤
Tell me one thing I should do before I move! Because I really need more on my to-do list. 😉