So this intro is really an into TO the intro, if that makes any sense at all.
It’s THINKING OUT LOUD day which means that all my thoughts get to be ordered all nice and neat and pretend to be logical. 🙂
Thanks for hosting, Amanda!
1. So that intro. I didn’t post yesterday, and I’ve been missing more Wednesdays than I want to. I used to be SO in the habit of WIAW, but I’m sort of…not right now. Don’t get me wrong, I still love reading everyone else’s posts, but I just feel like mine are kind of pointless. I don’t take a picture of every single thing I eat (and there is a lot of fridge snacking around here), so the comparison trap scares me, plus my meals have just been pretty boring lately.
That will hopefully change once school is out but I need to come up with something else to do on Wednesdays!
2. Two. More. Exams. And one is ten minutes long – it’s a French oral exam, though, so pray for me. But maybe you should save your prayers for the math diploma on Tuesday worth 50% of my grade…I haven’t started studying yet…yeah do that.
3. Remember how I said my meals weren’t exciting? I LIED!! Well actually I didn’t, but my sandwich yesterday was BOMB.COM. I haven’t posted a recipe in approximately 8.7 years but I am thinking I will have to publish a sandwich recipe for this because it was divine.
4. I attempted to do speedwork. Note: attempted. I think my first interval was around a 6:30 pace(?!) and then I completely died and slowly jogged for the rest of ~1.5 miles. Yeah not breaking any records any time soon, apparently. 😉
5. Something I’m terrified to attempt: overnight oats. Please don’t judge me but I literally have six empty nut butter jars in my fridge “waiting” for overnight oats. I’m really weird about only wanting to eat “non-portable food” at home aka hot meals, so I just never feel like cold oats. But…yeah this is getting ridiculous.
6. I wish I had one post per thought today. You guys have no idea how much I have started off writing for each of these points…and then I realize that this will end up being 2000 words long if I continue so I censor myself but DANG I like talking to you guys! And talking in general…
7. Leg day. Don’t try to catch a bus after it. That is all I have to say about that.
8. Apparently my French isn’t as stellar as I thought it was. I was singing this one line from a song in my head and was 200% CONVINCED it was “le pain de sejour” which means “bread from abroad”. Turns out it is actually “les graines du futur” which looks like it means “bread from the future?” Either way a) I suck at listening to French and b) that country has some wacky bread.
9. I need a hot dog STAT. Everywhere I look walking around there is a delicious vendor selling hot dogs but it always ends up being right after lunch/right before a planned dinner/right after dinner so I never get one. Painful I tell ya.
10. It has been three days since I had espresso. Not okay with this. Off to change it. 🙂
It’s been three days since you…_________?