Happy Friday! I hope everyone’s weeks have been fantastic – I know mine has been! Today I have a sunflower muffin recipe for you all. It started with a craving for banana bread, a need to use up a dying banana and endless amounts of seeds. It ended with…..
Sunny Banana Muffins!
- ½ c. all purpose flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ c. old fashioned oats
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 3 packets stevia (3/4 teaspoon)
- 2 tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 medium mashed banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture.
- Separate batter into 6 muffin tins
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centre muffin is removed clean.
Have a fantastic weekend everyone!
What are your favourite things to do with bananas?