Coconut, I’ve been dreaming of you.
Ever since I FINALLY managed to get my hands on some coconut flour, I haven’t been able to get it out of my head. I’ve been making coconut muffins, coconut oatmeal, devouring coconut greek yogurt, but I haven’t actually created a coconut recipe of my own.
Until now. I just finished off some delicious peanut butter granola that was actually my first attempt at making the stuff! So when yet another coconut craving hit me, I knew what I needed to do 🙂
Coconut Almond Granola
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup whole almonds
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the almond butter and honey, then microwave until melted!
- Add the oats.
- Chop the almonds into small pieces – about 3-4 per nut
- Mix in almonds and coconut until they absorb all of the liquid.
- Spread out on a baking sheet or moderately large oven-safe pan
- Bake for approximately 15-17 minutes, until granola browns
- Let cool until crunchy
This one is definitely a gooder. I am seeing many marvelous greek yogurt bowls buried under this stuff in my future. Hope you feel the same way, and have a great rest of your long weekend!